"They who tell the Stories rule the World."
- Ancient Native American Proverb (modern neuroscience)
"The art of a people is a true mirror of their minds."
- Jawaharlal Nehru, 1889-1964 (First Prime Minister of a liberated India)
"The directors of education should be careful what tales or stories the children hear."
- Aristotle, 384-322 BCE (Greek Pagan Philosopher)
"Wouldst thou know if a people be well governed, if its laws be good or bad, examine the music it practices. "
- Kong Qiu a/k/a Confucius, 551-479 BCE (Chinese Pagan Philosopher)
"i am we."
- Ancient African Proverb (modern quantum physics)
With every film, song, tv show, video game, play, app, website and book - that is, with every "mneme"
we experience - our genes, our brains, our minds, our biochemistry and our behaviors are affected.
The question is: For the better or for the worse?
:: ENTER ::